Lijit Ad Tag

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Fresh Salsa

My mom gave me some tomatoes and peppers from her garden. After ripening on the windowsill, I realized that they needed to be used quickly. I did not have any meals coming up that needed tomatoes so I decided to whip up a quick salsa. I even got to use some of my herbs (that are now dying). Now I did make this a couple of weeks ago so hopefully I can remember everything I put in it!

Multi-colored Tomato Salsa
Source: Original Stef recipe


Ingredients:
2 large tomatoes (I used 1 yellow & 1 red)
2 small peppers (I used 1 jalepeno & 1 garden salsa)
1 teaspoon olive oil
Small handful each of parsley and basil
1 clove of garlic (I didn't have any fresh so I used jarred)

Directions:
Chop tomatoes, peppers and herbs. Mix all ingredients together. Serve with tortilla chips!




Pin It

1 comment: