Lijit Ad Tag

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sweet and Spicy Orange Salmon

I cannot find the food blog where I got this recipe, so if it yours please let me know and I will give you credit!

My mom gave us a care package when I went to visit my family over the weekend. She included 2 salmon fillets which I never buy anymore, so we ate these only 2 days later! I thought this salmon was wonderful...just the perfect blend of spices.

Sweet and Spicy Orange Salmon
Source: unknown :(

Ingredients:
2 salmon fillets
2 T. brown sugar
1 t. chili powder
1/2 t. orange zest
1/2 t. cumin
1/2 t. paprika
1/4 t. salt
1/8 t. pepper
1/4 cup orange juice

Directions:
Preheat broiler to high. Coat broiler pan with cooking spray.

Combine ingredients (except orange juice) and rub both sides of salmon. Broil 8-10 minutes. Drizzle with orange juice. (I didn't use the orange juice and it still tasted great!)Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment