Lijit Ad Tag

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies


This is the easiest peanut butter recipe I have ever made. I have always loved peanut butter, but I have been eating more of it lately for some reason. When a peanut butter cookie urge hit, I decided to try out this flourless recipe. I walked into the kitchen and five minutes later I walked out with the first batch of cookies in the oven. They are really that easy. However, this can also be dangerous because I have a feeling I will have no problem just "whipping up" cookies anytime I want. But, I am one of those people who think that having dessert each evening isn't necessarily a bad thing if you eat balanced meals throughout the day!


Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Tricks Chef's

Ingredients:
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Beat peanut butter and sugar together in the bowl of a stand mixer.

3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.

4. Add the baking soda, salt and vanilla and mix to combine.

5. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Using a fork, make a criss-cross pattern on the top of each cookie.

6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment