Lijit Ad Tag

Saturday, August 1, 2009

August already?? Menu for the week.

Today is the first day of August. Did the summer seriously go by this fast? I haven't even went swimming. Not once. I don't know if I will actually get the chance to now. I have only gone to the farmer's market once. Luckily it runs through October, but I am quickly missing out on all of the summer produce. If you know me well, then you know my favorite season is certainly not summer. However, I don't want to miss out on the rest of what summer has to offer. I feel like I need to start packing in as much as I can, because starting August 24th my free time will be next to nothing. And now, the menu for August 1-8:

Today: Pro Football Hall of Fame festivities where we will most likely gorge ourselves on fatty & fried food. Thank God we don't make this a habit.

Sunday: Taco pasta with a side salad

Monday: Shrimp, tomato & basil orzo

Tuesday: Turkey parmesan burgers, potato bundles & some type of veggie

Wednesday: Sun-dried tomato pesto pizza with chicken

Thursday: Salmon with lime & honey glaze, baked risotto & some type of veggie (this is the 3rd week in a row that this has been on the menu - let's see if we actually make it!)

Friday: Spinach & tomato frittata with bacon

Saturday: Leftovers/fend for yourself/maybe out somewhere
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment