Lijit Ad Tag

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pepperoni Rolls

My mom always makes pepperoni rolls & I love them! Recently I saw her make them this way so I figured I would give it a try. So technically, I did not come up with the "recipe" on my own so thank you to my mom who inspired these!

Pepperoni Rolls
Inspired by my mother, Debby

A little cheese escaped on this one!

Ingredients:
Dinner roll dough
Pepperoni
Mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Prepare dough according to package directions. (For mine, I greased a muffin pan and allowed the dough to rise for at least 3 hours with a greased piece of plastic wrap over it.) Once the dough has risen, pull it apart a little bit and put pieces of pepperoni (I used 3 pieces each) and a small handful of mozzarella cheese in the dough. Then pull the dough back around the filling and pinch it together. Bake according to package directions.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment